Upper Richmond Road, SW15506 ft2 47 m2
The flat is situated on the second floor within a smart detached period house. The flat comprises a spacious and light reception room perfect for relaxing or entertaining in. The kitchen is equipped with a four-ring gas hob and extractor, low level oven and there is plenty of storage and preparation space. The bedroom is a good size and benefits from in-built storage. The bathroom has a shower over bath, WC and basin. The flat is complimented with off-street parking and communal gardens.
Upper Richmond Road provides access to Barnes Mainline station and the shopping and transport facilities of Putney High Street. Putney Leisure centre is approximately a ten minute walk away. There are good local shops and restaurants and buses are frequent.
- Key info
- 1 bed, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 506 sq ft (47 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: D
- Ground rent: £100
- Service charge: £1,000
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Barnes320m (4mins)
- Additional features
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Communal garden
- Off street parking
- 506 Sq Ft
- 47 Sq M
- Property for sale in Putney - West
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Upper Richmond Road
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Roehampton
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Fulham
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Barons Court
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - West
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.