not for sale
Holford Way, SW15448 ft2 41 m2
The flat is situated on the third floor of a modern block which is complimented with a lift. The open-plan kitchen/reception room is light due to the Juliette balcony and had a cosy feel to it. The kitchen is well equipped with modern appliances such as a four ring hob and extractor fan and a built-in oven. The bedroom is a fantastic size and is complimented with built-in storage. The bathroom is equipped with a shower over bath, WC and low level basin.
Queen Marys House is set within a sought-after development which is situated close to the vast space of Richmond Park. With a residents gym, communal gardens and the commuter's shuttle bus, the development is a very desirable place to live. Roehampton is a short walk away for everyday amenities and there is a further selection of shops, bars and restaurants close by in Putney. There are also various bus links to Barnes, Putney, Hammersmith and further afield.
- Key info
- 1 bed, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 448 sq ft (41 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: D
- Service charge: £1,560
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Barnes1640m (20mins)
- Additional features
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Communal garden
- New build
- 448 Sq Ft
- 41 Sq M
- Property for sale in Putney - West
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Holford Way
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Roehampton
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Southfields
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Wimbledon
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - West
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.