- Key info
- - 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 receptions
- - Gross Floor Area: 3305 sq ft (307 m²)
- - Tenure: Freehold
- - Local authority: Wandsworth
- - Council tax band: H
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - East Putney 470m (5mins)
- Additional features
- - 5 bedrooms
- - 2 bathrooms
- - 2 reception rooms
- - Kitchen / breakfast room
- - Garden
- - Garage parking
- - Development opportunity
An unmodernised detached house set in an 8,500 sq ft/790 sq m corner plot. Subject to necessary planning consent the site could be further developed or give someone a unique opportunity to create a fantastic family home.
Keswick Road is a quiet, tree-lined residential street, ideally placed for all the transport links and local shopping facilities of central Putney. East Putney underground station (District Line) is a short walk away. Putney High Street, with its selection of restaurants and shops, Putney mainline station and Wandsworth Park are all within easy walking distance.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.