Kersfield Road, SW15701 ft2 65 m2
The property boasts a bright and spacious reception/dining room overlooking the communal gardens to the rear of the block. There is a separate kitchen. There are two good-sized double bedrooms, both with built-in storage, and a bathroom. The property also benefits from access to attractive and well-maintained communal gardens.
Kersfield Road is situated just off Putney Hill and is well placed for access to Putney train station and East Putney underground (District Line). There is also easy access to the A3 and a variety of bus routes. The shops, bars and restaurants of Putney High Street are only a short walk away.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 701 sq ft (65 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: D
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- East Putney940m (11mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Communal garden
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Kersfield Road
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Southfields
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Wimbledon
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Earlsfield
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - East
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.