Wolseley Avenue, SW191558 ft2 144 m2
The property was comprehensively stripped out, extended and refurbished to the highest standard during the course of 2008, using excellent quality fittings. The ground floor has been beautifully extended to the rear to include a fabulous entertaining space incorporating an impressive Schmidt kitchen and bifolding doors onto an attractive south west-facing garden. At the front of the property, there is a lovely reception room featuring a contemporary fireplace and bay window. There is also a handy utility room, downstairs cloakroom and wooden flooring throughout the whole of the ground floor. Upstairs, there are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom with underfloor heating on the first floor. On the second floor the loft has been cleverly converted to provide one double bedroom, a single bedroom/dressing room, shower room and a study area with plenty of eaves storage.
- Key info
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 1558 sq ft (144 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: Merton
- Council tax band: Unknown
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Wimbledon Park510m (6mins)
- Additional features
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Property for sale in Southfields & Earlsfield
- Property for sale in SW19
- Property for sale in Wolseley Avenue
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Southfields
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Wimbledon
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Earlsfield
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in East Putney
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Battersea
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Southfields & Earlsfield
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Southfields & Earlsfield
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Southfields & Earlsfield
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Southfields & Earlsfield
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Southfields & Earlsfield
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.