Glendarvon Street, SW151085 ft2 100 m2
The ground floor comprises a light and airy double reception room which features a working fireplace and wooden floors. The kitchen/breakfast room is fully equipped with a breakfast bar and a four-ring gas hob and extractor. The west-facing patio garden has access to a Spring Passage leading down to the River. There is also a cloakroom. The first floor comprises the master bedroom which has built-in storage and an east-facing balcony which overlooks the river. Additionally the second and third bedrooms are both good doubles. The bedrooms are complimented with a family bathroom which features a shower over bath, WC and basin. There is potential to utilise the side return and loft space (subject to the usual planning consents).
Glendarvon Street is located off the Lower Richmond Road and leads directly down to the River Thames. The shopping facilities of Putney High Street, Putney Bridge underground station and Putney mainline station are within easy reach. There are also numerous local buses routes and the river bus service from Putney Pier to the City.
- Key info
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 1085 sq ft (100 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: F
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Putney Bridge730m (9mins)
- Property for sale in Putney - West
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Glendarvon Street
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in West Putney
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Roehampton
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in East Putney
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Fulham
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Barons Court
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.