Kersfield Road, SW151089 ft2 101 m2
On the ground floor there is a fantastically light and spacious reception/dining room with views out over the lovely communal gardens to the rear. There is a separate kitchen, fitted with modern units and with plenty of storage and preparation space. On the first floor there are three good-sized double bedrooms, two of which have ample built-in wardrobes. There is also a bathroom. The property benefits from a private garage, off-street parking and access to the attractive and well-maintained communal gardens.
Kersfield Road is situated just off Putney Hill and is well placed for access to Putney train station and East Putney underground (District Line). There is also easy access to the A3 and a variety of bus routes. The shops, bars and restaurants of Putney High Street are only a short walk away.
- Key info
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 1089 sq ft (101 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: E
- Service charge: £1,800
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- East Putney780m (9mins)
- Additional features
- 3 double bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Reception / dining room
- Ample storage
- Communal gardens
- Garage & off-street parking
- 1,089 Sq Ft (101 Sq M)
- EPC: D
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Kersfield Road
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Southfields
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Wimbledon
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Earlsfield
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - East
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.