Chartfield Avenue, SW15494 ft2 45 m2
The property boasts a very light and airy open-plan kitchen/reception room. The kitchen is fitted with contemporary units with integrated appliances, and has ample storage and preparation space. A door from the reception room leads out to the fantastic private terrace. The master bedroom is well-sized and there is a separate bathroom. The property has a designated underground parking space and also benefits from access to attractive, well-maintained communal gardens, a large communal roof terrace, a communal gym and concierge service.
Putney Square is located just off Putney Hill, within walking distance of the shopping and transport facilities of Putney High Street. East Putney underground station (District Line) and Putney mainline station are just a short walk away, as are numerous bus stops with links to Central London.
- Key info
- 1 bed, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 494 sq ft (45 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: E
- Ground rent: £250
- Service charge: £1,800
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Putney510m (6mins)
- Additional features
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Roof terrace, communal garden
- Underground parking
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Chartfield Avenue
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Roehampton
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Southfields
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Wimbledon
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - East
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.