- Key info
- - 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 1328 sq ft (123 m²)
- - Tenure: Share of Freehold
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: G
- - Service charge: £8,000
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Earls Court 440m (5mins)
- Additional features
- - 3 bedrooms
- - 2 bathrooms
- - 1 reception room
- - Kitchen / breakfast room
- - Lift, porter
- - Communal garden
- - Short term off-street parking
A wonderful family flat providing generous lateral (1318 sq ft) accommodation on the first floor of a popular portered building. The flat is well-presented throughout have been the subject of a full refurbishment in recent years and the exterior of the building has also recently been redecorated. There is furthermore the benefit of communal gardens to the rear of the building and short term off street parking on a first come first served basis.
Chatsworth Court is well located for access to Kensington High Street and Earls Court with the transport links and amenities of both areas.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.