Borneo Street, SW15910 ft2 84 m2
This bright and spacious flat comprises a kitchen and separate dining area which has space for a large table, great for entertaining in. The kitchen has a four-ring gas hob, built-in dishwasher, fridge and freezer and plenty of worktop and storage space. The reception has lovely period features such as an idyllic fireplace and bay window. The master bedroom is spacious and has in-built storage. The second bedroom is also a double. They are complimented with two bathrooms, one containing a shower and one with a bath. Additionally the third bedroom can also be used as a study.
Borneo Street is quietly located away from the Lower Richmond Road. The street is ideally placed for easy access to Putney High Street, with its mainline station, shopping facilities and cinema. Putney Bridge tube station is also easily accessible. The open spaces of Putney and Barnes Commons and the wonderful river walks are a short distance away.
- Key info
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 910 sq ft (84 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: E
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Putney700m (8mins)
- Additional features
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room, loft
- 910 Sq Ft
- 84.5 Sq M
- Property for sale in Putney - West
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Borneo Street
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Roehampton
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Fulham
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Barons Court
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - West
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.