Upper Richmond Road, SW15796 ft2 73 m2
The flat is approached via the entrance hall which incorporates two sets of fitted cupboards. The reception room is large and is complemented with a south-facing balcony. There is cornicing, parquet flooring and the room is extremely light. There is the opportunity to update and possibly extend the kitchen into the dining room (subject to planning consents). Both bedrooms are doubles and both are equipped with storage space. The family bathroom is a good size and it incorporates a shower over bath, WC and basin.
Belvedere Court is found on the corner of Upper Richmond Road and Erpingham Road. It is ideally placed for the Putney Leisure Centre and the shops and restaurants of Putney High Street. There are many local bus routes and Putney mainline train station is a short walk away. The open spaces of Putney and Barnes Commons are also found close by.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 796 sq ft (73 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: D
- Ground rent: £250
- Service charge: £2,760
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Putney800m (10mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Communal garden
- 796 Sq Ft
- 73.9 Sq M
- Property for sale in Putney - West
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Upper Richmond Road
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Roehampton
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Fulham
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Barons Court
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - West
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.