Bective Road, SW15960 ft2 89 m2
The reception/dining room is bright and airy and has wooden floors, a lovely bay window and built-in shelving. Adjoining the reception room is a fantastic kitchen/breakfast room. The kitchen is fitted with modern units with wooden worktops and integrated appliances. The master bedroom is situated on the second floor and has a Juliette balcony and access to ample eaves storage. There is a further double bedroom, a bathroom and a separate shower room. Additionally, there is planning permission in place to add a roof terrace.
Bective Road is a quiet residential street ideally located for all the shops, restaurants and transport facilities of central Putney. East Putney underground station (District Line) is an approximate 4 minute walk away and Putney mainline station, with direct access to Clapham Junction and Waterloo, is an approximate 8 minute walk. The green open spaces and river walks of Wandsworth Park are also just a short walk away.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 960 sq ft (89 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: Unknown
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- East Putney260m (3mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Bective Road
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Roehampton
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Fulham
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Barons Court
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - East
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.