- Key info
- - 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 372 sq ft (34 m²)
- - Tenure: Leasehold
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: G
- - Service charge: £1,707
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Gloucester Road 240m (3mins)
- Additional features
- - Refurbished to an exceptionally high specification
- - 1 bathroom
- - 1 reception room
- - Moments away from South Kensington station, with access to the District, Circle and Piccadilly lines
- - Lift
- - Close to the shops, restaurants and bars in South Kensington and Chelsea
- - Brand new fully equipped kitchen
- - Ample amount of storage
A spacious studio flat providing well-planned accommodation throughout and accessed internally through the main entrance to the building and via a lift. The property was refurbished in recent years by the owner and is smartly presented with the benefit of a large storage cupboard and a bay window to the front of the living room.
Stanhope Gardens is a popular street within moments of South Kensington and Gloucester Road with the transport links and amenities. There is also the benefit to the communal gardens by separate negotiation.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.