- Key info
- - 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 788 sq ft (73 m²)
- - Tenure: Share of Freehold
- - Local authority: Westminster
- - Council tax band: G
- - Service charge: £8,000
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - St James's Park 470m (5mins)
- Additional features
- - Two double bedrooms
- - Master bedroom with en-suite
- - 24hr concierge service
- - Use of swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi and gym.
- - Lift
- - Underground parking
- - Purpose Built
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this two bedroom sixth floor flat (with lift) of circa 788 sq. ft located in this prestigious modern development in the heart of Westminster. Immaculately presented and well proportioned the apartment comprises a spacious reception room with dining area, a separate integrated kitchen, a large master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, and a further bedroom served by a family bathroom. There is also ample storage space throughout. Vestry Court benefits from 24hr concierge service, underground parking, use of gymnasium, sauna, Jacuzzi and swimming pool.
Vestry Court is well located to benefit from local shopping and transport facilities including St James's Park and Westminster underground station which are nearby.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.