- Key info
- - 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 receptions
- - Gross Floor Area: 1704 sq ft (158 m²)
- - Tenure: Freehold
- - Local authority: Wandsworth
- - Council tax band: G
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Barnes 500m (6mins)
- Additional features
- - Immaculate, 4 double bedroom family home
- - Leafy, north-west facing garden
- - Reception room with sliding roods to the garden
- - Garage parking
- - Cul-de-sac living
- - Moments from Barnes Mainline Station
- - Moments from Richmond Park and Putney Common
This fantastic and beautifully presented three/four bedroom family home boasting a private garage is located in a quiet and private small development accessed via a private road within a few minutes’ walk of Barnes mainline Station.
The contemporary property has a spacious open-plan kitchen/reception room. The kitchen is fitted with contemporary units with integrated appliances and has plenty of storage and preparation space. Bi-folding doors from the reception room lead out to a good-sized garden. The first floor comprises a large reception room or fourth bedroom which is lovely and light. On the second floor is the master bedroom which is roomy with generous storage space and is complemented with a Jack and Jill bathroom which features a seperate shower,bath, twin basins, WC and built-in storage. The remaining third/fourth bedroom shares access to the Jack and Jill Bathroom on this floor.
Lantern Close is found off Daylesford Avenue which is located off the Upper Richmond Road. Barnes mainline station is a short walk away as are the opens spaces of Putney and Barnes Commons and Richmond Park. Local shopping can be found on Barnes High Street.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.