- Key info
- - 1 bed, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 544 sq ft (50 m²)
- - Tenure: Share of Freehold
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: Unknown
- - Service charge: £1,500
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Gloucester Road 420m (5mins)
A spacious and well presented flat situated on the raised ground floor and to the rear of this part modern, part Victorian building. The open plan reception room is in the older part of the building and as such has the benefit of wonderfully high ceilings as well as far reaching views directly south down Collingham Road. Laurel House is an unusual building that combines modern red brick with grand Victorian stucco.
It is located between the Cromwell Road and Collingham Place and entered on Collingham Road. As such, it is equidistant between Gloucester Road and Earls Court Underground stations, both of which are just a short walk
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.