Kersfield Road, SW15976 ft2 90 m2
The apartment consists of a large living room with a door overlooking the charming communal gardens. The kitchen has been entirely refitted with granite worktops and brand new appliances; fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine included. The master bedroom is sizable and benefits from bright windows onto the gardens. There are two further double bedrooms, both with similarly large windows and storage space. All have access to a well-proportioned bathroom and additional separate WC. Additionally, the flat benefits from a share of the freehold and a good sized garage adjacent to the property.
Kersfield Road is situated just off Putney Hill and is well placed for access to Putney train station and East Putney underground (District Line). There is also easy access to the A3 and a variety of bus routes. The shops, bars and restaurants of Putney High Street are only a short walk away.
- Key info
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 976 sq ft (90 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: E
- Service charge: £3,060
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- East Putney760m (9mins)
- Additional features
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Communal garden
- Garage parking
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Kersfield Road
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Southfields
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Wimbledon
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Earlsfield
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - East
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.