Oxford Road, SW15680 ft2 63 m2
The property has a bright and airy open-plan kitchen/reception room with lovely period fireplace. The kitchen is fitted with modern units and has plenty of storage and preparation space. There are two good-sized double bedrooms, both with ample built-in storage, and a separate bathroom. The property has a large loft with generous storage space. Additionally, the property has access to a spacious communal garden.
Oxford Road is in a fantastic location close to Putney High Street with its diverse range of shops and restaurants. It is also within easy walking distance of Putney Station and East Putney underground station (District Line). Wandsworth Park with its green open spaces and river walks is also just a short distance away.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 680 sq ft (63 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: E
- Ground rent: £706
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- East Putney380m (4mins)
- Additional features
- 2 double bedrooms
- Open-plan kitchen / reception room
- Ample storage
- Communal garden
- Period conversion
- 680 Sq Ft (63 Sq M)
- EPC: E
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Oxford Road
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Roehampton
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Fulham
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Barons Court
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - East
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.