- Key info
- - 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 receptions
- - Gross Floor Area: 1643 sq ft (152 m²)
- - Tenure: Freehold
- - Local authority: Wandsworth
- - Council tax band: F
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Southfields 680m (8mins)
- - Wimbledon Park 620m (7mins)
- - Earlsfield 960m (12mins)
- Additional features
- - 5 bedrooms
- - 2 bathrooms
- - 2 reception rooms
- - Kitchen / breakfast room
- - Garden
A fantastic five double bedroom family home with a large garden on the Southfields Grid, close to both the village centre and Wimbledon Park. On the ground floor, there is a light and airy double reception room with alcove storage and bay window, a downstairs cloakroom and a kitchen/dining room to the rear with french doors leading onto a pretty garden which has been beautifully maintained by the current owners. Upstairs, there are three double bedrooms, each with fitted wardrobes, and a family bathroom on the first floor. On the second floor, the recent loft conversion has been cleverly designed to include two further double bedrooms and a shower room.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.