- Key info
- - 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 1208 sq ft (112 m²)
- - Tenure: Freehold
- - Local authority: Wandsworth
- - Council tax band: F
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Southfields 110m (1min)
- Additional features
- - 3 bedrooms
- - Bathroom
- - Reception room
- - Kitchen / breakfast room
- - Garden
- - Close to an excellent local school
A three double bedroom end of terrace family home in this sought-after Southfields location, moments from Sheringdale Primary school. On the ground floor, there is a spacious double reception room with two beautiful original fireplaces, leading through to a kitchen and dining room. The garden, accessed through the dining room is a great size and south-facing. There is also the added bonus of a downstairs WC and shower room on the ground floor. Upstairs, there are three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is potential to extend the house at ground floor level and into the loft, subject to the relevant planning consents.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.