- Key info
- - 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 975 sq ft (90 m²)
- - Tenure: Share of Freehold
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: G
- - Service charge: £3,900
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Gloucester Road 420m (5mins)
- - Earls Court 380m (4mins)
- - High Street Kensington 810m (10mins)
- Additional features
- - 2 double bedrooms
- - 2 bathrooms
- - 1 reception room
- - Kitchen / breakfast room
- - Lift
- - Communal garden
- - Refurbished to an exceptionally high specification
- - Next to all the amenities, restaurants, shops and bars of Gloucester Road & South Kensington
- - Only few minutes walk from Gloucester Road tube station with access to District & Piccadilly Line
A fabulous two double bedroom flat with a south facing drawing room overlooking the communal gardens to which the owners enjoy access. The property is beautifully refurbished throughout with an antique wooden floor, lift access, two spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.