Kersfield Road, SW151074 ft2 99 m2
On the ground floor there is a large dining room leading through to a bright and airy reception room. Double doors from the reception room lead out to attractive and well-maintained communal gardens. There is a separate kitchen, fitted with modern units, an integrated oven and dishwasher and with ample storage and preparation space. On the second floor there are three good-sized double bedrooms, one with built-in storage, and a family bathroom with a bath and separate walk-in shower. The property also benefits from a lovely outdoor seating area to the front, as well as a private garage and off-street parking.
Kersfield Road is situated just off Putney Hill and is well placed for access to Putney train station and East Putney underground (District Line). There is also easy access to the A3 and a variety of bus routes. The shops, bars and restaurants of Putney High Street are only a short walk away.
- Key info
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 receptions
- Gross Floor Area: 1074 sq ft (99 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: E
- Service charge: £2,300
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- East Putney750m (9mins)
- Additional features
- 3 double bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Reception room
- Dining room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Communal garden
- Garage and off-street parking
- 1,074 Sq Ft (99 Sq M)
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Kersfield Road
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Southfields
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Wimbledon
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Earlsfield
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - East
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.