Cambalt Road, SW15633 ft2 58 m2
The first floor offers you a very good size bedroom and a boutique hotel style bathroom as well as plenty of useful storage throughout. The property also benefits from a private garage and is being sold with a share of the freehold.
Cambalt Road is perfectly situated within walking distance of many of the amenities of Putney including excellent local schools. The delightful river walks and the green open spaces of Putney and Barnes Commons are nearby. There are a wide range of restaurants, bars and shops found on Putney High Street and Putney mainline station, with direct links to Clapham Junction and Waterloo, is within easy walking distance.
- Key info
- 1 bed, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 633 sq ft (58 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: D
- Service charge: £1,000
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Putney410m (5mins)
- Additional features
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Garage parking
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Cambalt Road
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Roehampton
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Southfields
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Wimbledon
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - East
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.