- Key info
- - 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 1346 sq ft (125 m²)
- - Tenure: Leasehold
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: H
- - Ground rent: £500
- - Service charge: £8,000
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Holland Park 240m (3mins)
- Additional features
- - 3 bedrooms
- - 1 bathroom and 1 cloakroom
- - 1 reception room
- - Kitchen / breakfast room
An exciting opportunity to acquire this second floor unmodernised apartment in this prestigious period villa on Holland Park.
Holland Park is in excellent reach of the eclectic shops, boutiques, bars and restaurants of Notting Hill and Holland Park. There are also fantastic transport links, Holland Park Underground Station (Central) and Notting Hill Gate Underground Station (District & Circle & Central) are both close by, while for motorist the A40/M40 is nearby for routes in and out of Central London.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.