- Key info
- - 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 1040 sq ft (96 m²)
- - Tenure: Leasehold
- - Local authority: Wandsworth
- - Council tax band: B
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Clapham South 1120m (14mins)
- Additional features
- - 2 double bedrooms
- - Bathroom
- - Spacious reception room
- - Split-level
- - Close to Clapham Junction
- - Potential for roof terrace
- - Between the Commons
- - EPC: E
- - 1040 sq. ft
Benefitting from over 1000 sq.ft. of living and entertaining space this beautifully presented two double bedroom flat is located on the first and second floors of this period building. A ten minute walk to Clapham Junction makes this flat perfect for any young professional or couple who commutes to The City. Ideally situated at the Northcote Road junction of Broomwood Road, this flat is within a stones throw of all the fashionable shops, bars and restaurants on Northcote Road and Battersea Rise, the wide and open spaces of Clapham and Wandsworth Commons, and in addition to Clapham Junction, Clapham South Underground station is a short walk away.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.