Cambalt Road, SW15439 ft2 40 m2
The property comprises a bright and airy reception room, a separate kitchen, a double bedroom with a feature fireplace, a bathroom and a utility area. The property benefits from access to a beautiful, mature communal garden. This flat would make a perfect first property, pied-a-terre or rental investment and is being sold with no onward chain.
Cambalt Road is a wide, peaceful and popular road in West Putney, perfectly situated within walking distance of many amenities including excellent local schools. The delightful river walks and the green open spaces of Putney and Barnes Commons are nearby. There are a wide range of restaurants, bars and shops found on Putney High Street. The property is within Zone 2 and both Putney mainline station, with direct links to Clapham Junction and Waterloo, and East Putney underground station are within walking distance. The A3 is also easily accessible.
- Key info
- 1 bed, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 439 sq ft (40 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: D
- Service charge: £2,425
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Putney410m (5mins)
- East Putney700m (8mins)
- Additional features
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Cambalt Road
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Roehampton
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Southfields
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Wimbledon
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - East
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.