not for sale
Mexfield Road, SW151392 ft2 129 m2
The Master bedroom is situated on the second floor and has a Juliet balcony, an en-suite shower room and access to ample eaves storage. There are two further double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes, and bathroom. The property also benefits from an additional external storage area under the steps down to the garden.
Mexfield Road runs between West Hill and Oakhill Road and is a short distance away from the shops, restaurants and transport facilities of Putney High Street. East Putney Underground station is a short walk via Oakhill Road, and Putney mainline station with direct access into Waterloo is also within walking distance. There are also numerous bus routes, and Wandsworth Park, with its green open spaces, is only a short walk away.
- Key info
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 1392 sq ft (129 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: E
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- East Putney530m (6mins)
- Additional features
- 3 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Private west-facing garden
- Period conversion
- EPC: C
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Mexfield Road
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Southfields
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Wimbledon
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Earlsfield
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - East
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.