not for sale
Hamlet Gardens, W61275 ft2 118 m2
Situated on the third floor of this imposing mansion block, the first floor is comprised of a fully fitted kitchen, a light and airy reception area, separate W/C and a double bedroom complete with fitted wardrobes and an en suite bathroom. The upper floor features two further double bedrooms, both of which feature en suite shower rooms and a shared W/C.
Hamlet Gardens is a well maintained mansion block located just off Kings Street opposite St Peter’s Square, and is very close to all the shops, cafes, bars and restaurants of both Hammersmith, Chiswick and The River Thames. This property benefits from being within close proximity to a number of tube stations, including Stamford Brook (District), Ravenscourt Park (District) and Hammersmith Broadway (Hammersmith & City, District, Piccadilly).
- Key info
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 1275 sq ft (118 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: Hammersmith & Fulham
- Council tax band: E
- Ground rent: £00
- Service charge: £2,341
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Stamford Brook260m (3mins)
- Ravenscourt Park430m (5mins)
- Hammersmith1190m (14mins)
- Additional features
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Property for sale in Hammersmith & Shepherds Bush
- Property for sale in W6
- Property for sale in Hamlet Gardens
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Hammersmith
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Stamford Brook
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Brook Green
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Shepherd's Bush
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- Studio flats for sale in Hammersmith & Shepherds Bush
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Hammersmith & Shepherds Bush
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Hammersmith & Shepherds Bush
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Hammersmith & Shepherds Bush
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Hammersmith & Shepherds Bush
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.