Oxford Road, SW15538 ft2 49 m2
The property is situated on the first and second floors of a handsome period building. On the first floor there is a bright and airy reception room, a separate kitchen and a cloakroom. The bedroom is situated on the second floor and boasts an en-suite bathroom and ample built-in storage. All the rooms in the flat overlook the lovely communal gardens to the rear of the property.
Oxford Road is in a fantastic location close to Putney High Street with its diverse range of shops and restaurants. It is also within easy walking distance of Putney Station and East Putney underground station (District Line). Wandsworth Park with its green open spaces and river walks is also just a short distance away.
- Key info
- 1 bed, 1 bathroom
- Gross Floor Area: 538 sq ft (49 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: D
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Putney370m (4mins)
- Additional features
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Communal garden
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Oxford Road
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Roehampton
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Fulham
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Barons Court
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - East
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.