not for sale
Whitnell Way, SW15640 ft2 59 m2
The property is well presented and offers great living space. The master bedroom is well proportioned with a fantastic inbuilt wardrobe and a large window which over looks the communal garden. The second bedroom offers abundant shelving and cupboard space. The bathroom has a shower over the bath, a heated towel rail and benefits from under-floor heating. There is also a separate WC. The kitchen has smart worktops, a four ring gas hob and appliances such as a washing machine and dishwasher. The reception room is ideal for entertaining and boasts a lovely feature fireplace, shelving and double doors which lead onto a south facing balcony which over looks the communal garden area. The property also benefits from off street parking.
Chartfield Avenue is located off Putney Hill and provides easy access to Putney Mainline Station and East Putney Underground Station and is ideally placed for the amenities offered by Putney High Street.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 640 sq ft (59 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: C
- Service charge: £1,500
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Putney630m (7mins)
- East Putney860m (10mins)
- Putney Bridge1540m (19mins)
- Additional features
- 2 double bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Balcony, communal garden
- Property for sale in Putney - West
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Whitnell Way
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Roehampton
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Southfields
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Wimbledon
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - West
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.