- Key info
- - 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 959 sq ft (89 m²)
- - Tenure: Share of Freehold
- - Local authority: Wandsworth
- - Council tax band: D
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - East Putney 230m (2mins)
- Additional features
- - 3 bedrooms
- - Bathroom, en-suite shower room and separate cloakroom
- - Reception room
- - Kitchen / breakfast room
- - Loft storage
- - Potential for loft conversion, subject to planning
- - Beautifully refurbished
- - Central Putney location
- - 89 sq m (959 sq ft)
- - EPC: D
A beautifully refurbished 959 sq ft Leasehold flat with three double bedrooms, two bathrooms, a stylish kitchen/breakfast room and spacious reception room spread across the first and second floors of a handsome period house. The property is being sold with a 125 year lease plus a Share of the Freehold interest. There is also the potential to convert the loft, subject to obtaining the necessary consents.
Disraeli Road is ideally located for the shops, restaurants, and transport facilities of Central Putney. Putney mainline station, with direct access into Waterloo, and East Putney underground station (District Line) are both within a short walking distance. The property is also a short distance from the green open spaces and delightful river walks of Wandsworth Park.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.