- Key info
- - 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 776 sq ft (72 m²)
- - Tenure: Share of Freehold
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: F
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - High Street Kensington 500m (6mins)
- Additional features
- - 3 bedrooms
- - 1 bathroom
- - 1 reception room
- - Lift
- - Roof terrace
A fourth floor (with lift) 776 sq ft share of freehold flat with master bedroom suite and two further bedrooms, reception room, separate kitchen and roof terrace in this converted period building.
This three bedroom flat is situated on the top floor (with lift) of a grand Victorian terraced house. The property has a large reception room with a wall of glass and sliding doors onto the terrace which overlooks award winning communal gardens. There are two double bedrooms and a further single bedroom/study with a skylight. The property offers a great opportunity for refurbishment.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.