- Key info
- - 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 721 sq ft (66 m²)
- - Tenure: Share of Freehold
- - Local authority: Wandsworth
- - Council tax band: D
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Wimbledon Park 570m (7mins)
- Additional features
- - Two bedrooms.
- - Good size garden.
- - Kitchen/breakfast room.
- - Southfields Grid location.
- - No onward chain.
- - Modern refitted bathroom.
A fantastic two bedroom garden flat in this prime Southfields location close to Wimbledon Park. Presented in good condition throughout, the property benefits from excellent entertaining space with a spacious front reception room with original period fireplace and built-in alcove storage. There is also a large kitchen/dining room with plenty of storage space and access onto a private rear garden. The master bedroom benefits from built-in wardrobes and there is a second bedroom and family bathroom.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.