- Key info
- - 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 receptions
- - Gross Floor Area: 1493 sq ft (138 m²)
- - Tenure: Freehold
- - Local authority: Hammersmith & Fulham
- - Council tax band: G
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Hammersmith 350m (4mins)
- - Ravenscourt Park 510m (6mins)
- - Goldhawk Road 700m (8mins)
- Additional features
- - 1 single bedroom, 3 double bedrooms
- - 2 bathrooms
- - 1 reception room
- - Kitchen / breakfast room
- - Garden
A beautiful four bedroom, two bathroom, 1,493 sq ft family home in Brackenbury Village set nicely behind a pretty front garden. On the ground floor there is a reception room opening up to the dining room and kitchen. Leading on from the dining room is a sunny and light conservatory which opens onto a pretty 36 sq ft garden. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a single all sharing a spacious bathroom. Downstairs is the fourth bedroom and second bathroom which could be used as an almost separate studio flat. The property benefits from stunning period features and having been carefully maintained over the years. The loft represents a great development opportunity and could be turned into a further bedroom (subject to planning permission).
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.