- Key info
- - 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 receptions
- - Gross Floor Area: 2868 sq ft (266 m²)
- - Tenure: Freehold
- - Local authority: Wandsworth
- - Council tax band: H
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - East Putney 550m (6mins)
- Additional features
- - Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- - 4 further double bedrooms
- - 2 bathrooms
- - 2 reception rooms
- - Family room
- - Kitchen / dining room
- - South-facing landscaped garden
- - Off-street parking
- - Architecturally designed
- - 266 sq m (2,868 sq ft)
A superb 2868 sq.ft. contemporary freehold family house with five bedrooms, three reception rooms, a bespoke kitchen, large south-facing garden and off-street parking on one of Putney’s premier roads. The property, which was architecturally designed, is beautifully presented throughout and offers a wonderful mix of living and entertaining space.
Rusholme Road runs between Lytton Grove and Putney Heath Lane and is conveniently located for access to all the shops, restaurants and transport facilities of Central Putney. Both East Putney underground stations and Putney mainline station are within walking distance and there is easy access to the A3. The green open spaces of Putney Heath and Wimbledon Common are also nearby.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.