- Key info
- - 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 1270 sq ft (117 m²)
- - Tenure: Leasehold
- - Local authority: Westminster
- - Council tax band: G
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Pimlico 290m (3mins)
- Additional features
- - 2 double bedrooms, Bedroom / study
- - 1 en-suite bathroom, Bathroom
- - 1 reception room
- - Kitchen / breakfast room
- - Lift with secure and direct access to property
- - South-west facing roof terrace
- - Conversion
A two double bedroom upper maisonette with a lift and a south-west facing terrace offering 1270 sq.ft. of living space in this converted period building.
The flat provides excellent entertaining space with a good sized reception room which leads on to the terrace and a separate eat-in kitchen with panoramic views of the city and parliament on the fourth floor. On the third floor there are two double bedrooms, an en-suite bathroom and a separate family bathroom. There is also the added flexibility of a third single bedroom which could also be used as a study. The lift provides secure and direct access to the flat opening on to the half-landing between the third and fourth floors.
Situated on Belgrave Road in the heart of Pimlico the flat is perfectly located to both Pimlico and Victoria station and the wide array of restaurants and shopping facilities.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.