Redfield Lane, SW52089 ft2 194 m2
The kitchen/dining room benefits from a large skylight that allows for plenty of natural daylight and sliding doors leading out onto the garden which in turn leads into the beautifully kept communal garden. Leading back into the ground floor is a double reception rooms finished with wooden flooring and a feature fireplace.
The rest of the house comprises of four double bedrooms with three bathrooms with excellent built- in storage. On the top floor one of the bedrooms leads onto a sunny south-facing roof terrace.
The basement has been cleverly converted to offer an additional cloakroom, utility room and an excellent room which could be used as a gym or a playroom.
Redfield Lane is a very attractive and quiet residential street within easy walking distance of Earl's Court underground station and offers easy access to motorway routes out of London.
- Key info
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 2089 sq ft (194 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- Council tax band: G
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Earls Court260m (3mins)
- Additional features
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Roof terrace, communal garden
- Property for sale in Gloucester Road
- Property for sale in SW5
- Property for sale in Redfield Lane
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in South Kensington
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Earls Court
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Kensington
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Holland Park
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Fulham
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Gloucester Road
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Gloucester Road
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Gloucester Road
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Gloucester Road
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Gloucester Road
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.