- Key info
- - 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 receptions
- - Gross Floor Area: 1271 sq ft (118 m²)
- - Tenure: Share of Freehold
- - Local authority: Wandsworth
- - Council tax band: D
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Wimbledon Park 570m (7mins)
- Additional features
- - 3 bedrooms
- - 2 bathrooms
- - 2 reception rooms
- - Kitchen / breakfast room
- - Garden
A spacious three bedroom upper maisonette with a private garden in this sought-after Southfields Grid location, moments from Wimbledon Park. This split-level property is presented in good condition throughout with an eat-in kitchen to the rear and steps down to a private garden. To the front of the property there is a large south-facing reception room with plenty of entertaining space. There are two bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor and a spacious master bedroom with dressing room area leading through to a bathroom with a separate bath and shower. The flat benefits from plenty of built-in storage throughout and a share of freehold.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.