Ringford Road, SW18982 ft2 91 m2
The double reception room is bright and spacious, and has a lovely feature fireplace. There is a separate kitchen, fitted with stylish units and integrated appliances. There are two good-sized double bedrooms, both with built-in storage, a modern, fully-tiled bathroom and a separate cloakroom. The property also boasts a fantastic private roof terrace.
Additionally planning permission is in place to add a mansard extension, which would create an additional bedroom and en suite.
Ringford Road is a quiet residential street located just off West Hill and is only a short walk from East Putney underground station (District Line) and Wandsworth Town mainline station. There are excellent bus links along West Hill, which makes for easy access into Putney, Wandsworth, and Central London. Southfields underground station and Southside Wandsworth shopping centre are also located close by.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 982 sq ft (91 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: D
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- East Putney670m (8mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Roof terrace
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW18
- Property for sale in Ringford Road
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Southfields
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Wimbledon
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Earlsfield
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - East
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.