Ringford Road, SW181320 ft2 122 m2
The property boasts a bright and airy reception room with a wide bay window and a feature fireplace. There is a further reception room and a kitchen/reception room to the rear of the property. The kitchen is fitted with attractive units with wooden worktops. A door from the kitchen leads out to a fantastic south-west facing decked garden.
The master bedroom is situated on the first floor and boasts ample built-in storage. There are two further bedrooms on the second floor and a family bathroom.
Ringford Road is a quiet residential street located just off West Hill and is only a short walk from East Putney underground station (District Line) and Wandsworth Town mainline station. Putney mainline station is also within walking distance. There are excellent bus links along West Hill, which makes for easy access into Putney, Wandsworth, and Central London. Southfields underground station and Southside Wandsworth shopping centre are also located close by.
- Key info
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 receptions
- Gross Floor Area: 1320 sq ft (122 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: F
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- East Putney800m (10mins)
- Additional features
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Cellar, kitchen / breakfast room
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW18
- Property for sale in Ringford Road
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Southfields
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Wimbledon
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Earlsfield
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in East Putney
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in West Putney
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.