- Key info
- - 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 977 sq ft (90 m²)
- - Tenure: Leasehold
- - Local authority: Wandsworth
- - Council tax band: Unknown
- - Service charge: £1,224
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - East Putney 170m (2mins)
- Additional features
- - 3 double bedrooms
- - Bathroom
- - Cloakroom
- - Reception / dining room
- - Kitchen
- - Well-maintained communal gardens
- - Garage parking
- - Refurbishment project
- - 90 sq m (977 sq ft)
- - EPC: C
An exciting refurbishment project with a great deal of potential just moment’s from East Putney Underground station. This substantial property boasts three large double bedrooms, a spacious reception/dining room and also benefits from a private garage.
Cavendish Close is located just off St John’s Avenue in the heart of Central Putney. It is conveniently located for all the shops, restaurants and transport facilities of Putney High Street. Both Putney mainline station, with direct access to Waterloo, and East Putney underground station (District Line) are within short walking distance. There are also numerous bus routes to Richmond, Clapham Junction and Central London.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.