Upper Richmond Road, SW15707 ft2 65 m2
house only minutes walk from Barnes mainline station and on several bus route into Putney and Richmond.
This spacious property comprises an open plan living area (12' x 10' 10") with oak floors, bookshelves, wall mounted radiator and double doors to the calm and spacious and walled garden.
This sunny south facing garden (42'8" x 18') is tastefully designed with raised beds containing mature palms and climbers and surrounded by a low maintenance ‘easi grass’ lawn.
The property, being set back some way from the main road is particularly quiet and the garden is something of an oasis with a generous decked seating area.
The kitchen (11'10 x 9'10") has a range of wall and base units and is equipped with an inset four ring gas hob, with oven below and stainless steel extractor above. There is also a dishwasher, washing machine and an American Fridge. All appliances are unusually included in the purchase price.
There are multiple work surfaces with tiled splash back, an inset sink with swan neck tap and space for a dining table seating up to 10.
The flat has two bedrooms - the master bedroom (18'3" x 9'4") with the same oak flooring also has bookshelves and a range of tasteful fitted wardrobes and cupboards offering generous storage opportunities. Secondary glazing is installed.
Additionally there is an enclosed understairs cupboard for extra storage.
Bedroom two(13' x 7'9") also has bookshelves and oak floors.
The bright and spacious bathroom has a shower/ p-shaped bath with glass screen, and has inset lighting, a pedestal wash hand basin, a wall mounted radiator and a lowlevel WC. Again the floors are oak throughout.
There is guaranteed off street parking for one car.
The property is being sold with a share of the freehold and the ongoing charges are minimal. There is no service charge and maintenance of the communal areas are managed by the joint owners.
There is no onward chain and vacant possession from early September.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 707 sq ft (65 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: D ;
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Barnes270m (3mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Off street parking
- Garden flat
- Property for sale in Putney - West
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Upper Richmond Road
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Roehampton
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Fulham
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Barons Court
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - West
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- Properties with a balcony for sale in Putney - West
- Properties with a garden for sale in Putney - West
- Properties with a cellar for sale in Putney - West
- Properties with a communal garden for sale in Putney - West
- Properties with a lift for sale in Putney - West
- Properties with a roof terrace for sale in Putney - West
- Properties with disabled access for sale in Putney - West
- Properties with underground parking for sale in Putney - West
- Properties with a garage for sale in Putney - West
- Properties with off-street parking for sale in Putney - West
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.