Upper Richmond Road, SW15
house only minutes walk from Barnes mainline station and on several bus route into Putney and Richmond.
This spacious property comprises an open plan living area (12' x 10' 10") with oak floors, bookshelves, wall mounted radiator and double doors to the calm and spacious and walled garden.
This sunny south facing garden (42'8" x 18') is tastefully designed with raised beds containing mature palms and climbers and surrounded by a low maintenance ‘easi grass’ lawn.
The property, being set back some way from the main road is particularly quiet and the garden is something of an oasis with a generous decked seating area.
The kitchen (11'10 x 9'10") has a range of wall and base units and is equipped with an inset four ring gas hob, with oven below and stainless steel extractor above. There is also a dishwasher, washing machine and an American Fridge. All appliances are unusually included in the purchase price.
There are multiple work surfaces with tiled splash back, an inset sink with swan neck tap and space for a dining table seating up to 10.
The flat has two bedrooms - the master bedroom (18'3" x 9'4") with the same oak flooring also has bookshelves and a range of tasteful fitted wardrobes and cupboards offering generous storage opportunities. Secondary glazing is installed.
Additionally there is an enclosed understairs cupboard for extra storage.
Bedroom two(13' x 7'9") also has bookshelves and oak floors.
The bright and spacious bathroom has a shower/ p-shaped bath with glass screen, and has inset lighting, a pedestal wash hand basin, a wall mounted radiator and a lowlevel WC. Again the floors are oak throughout.
There is guaranteed off street parking for one car.
The property is being sold with a share of the freehold and the ongoing charges are minimal. There is no service charge and maintenance of the communal areas are managed by the joint owners.
There is no onward chain and vacant possession from early September.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 707 sq ft (65 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: D
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Barnes 270m (3mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Off street parking
- Garden flat
- Property for sale in Putney - West
- Property for sale in Upper Richmond Road
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Roehampton
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Fulham
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Barons Court
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - West
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- Properties for sale in Lower Common South
- Properties for sale in Egliston Road
- Properties for sale in Dryburgh Road
- Properties for sale in Upper Richmond Road
- Properties for sale in Priory Lane
- Properties for sale in Warwick Drive
- Properties for sale in Pettiward Close
- Properties for sale in Fairdale Gardens
- Properties for sale in Dover House Road
- Properties for sale in Dyers Lane
- Properties for sale in Colinette Road
- Properties for sale in Daylesford Avenue
- Properties for sale in Sheridan Place
- Properties for sale in Ludovick Walk
- Properties for sale in Woodborough Road
- Properties for sale in Sherwood Close