Ringford Road, SW181833 ft2 170 m2
The house boasts a spacious reception/dining room and a bright and airy kitchen/breakfast, benefiting from an abundance of natural light. The kitchen is fitted with stylish units and has a contemporary feel. Double doors from the kitchen lead out to an attractive South-facing paved garden.
The property has four double bedrooms, a stunning family bathroom with a jet bath, a large walk-in shower and under-floor heating, and a further shower room. The property also benefits from a cellar and eaves storage.
Ringford Road is a quiet residential street located just off West Hill and is only a short walk from East Putney underground station (District Line) and Wandsworth Town mainline station. There are excellent bus links along West Hill, which makes for easy access into Putney, Wandsworth, and Central London.
- Key info
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 1833 sq ft (170 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: G
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- East Putney870m (10mins)
- Additional features
- 4 double bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Double reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- South-facing paved garden
- 170 sq m (1,833 sq ft)
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW18
- Property for sale in Ringford Road
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Southfields
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Wimbledon
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Earlsfield
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in East Putney
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in West Putney
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.