- Key info
- - 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 292 sq ft (27 m²)
- - Tenure: Leasehold
- - Local authority: Westminster
- - Council tax band: B
- - Ground rent: £160
- - Service charge: £924
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Paddington 230m (2mins)
- - Lancaster Gate 620m (7mins)
- - Royal Oak 660m (8mins)
- Additional features
- - Top floor studio
- - Long lease with 995 years remaining
- - Light and bright
- - Lift access
- - Parking available
- - White stucco fronted period building
- - Close to Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens
- - Great transport links at Paddington Station and Lancaster Gate tube
This well located studio in Prime Central London is a fantastic rental investment or pied-a-terre. Situated on the top floor of an attractive white stucco fronted building with access via a lift to fourth floor.
The property benefits from a long lease with 995 years remaining.
Westbourne Terrace is within reach of the eclectic shops, boutiques, bars and restaurants of Notting Hill, Bayswater and Paddington, along with the green open spaces of Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens.
Excellent transport links at Paddington Station (District & Circle, Bakerloo, Hammersmith & City and Heathrow Express) and Lancaster Gate (Central Line) are close by, while for motorists the A40/M40 are nearby for routes in and out of Central London.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.