- Key info
- - 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 598 sq ft (55 m²)
- - Tenure: Share of Freehold
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: F
- - Service charge: £2,600
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Notting Hill Gate 250m (3mins)
- - Holland Park 410m (5mins)
- - High Street Kensington 940m (11mins)
- Additional features
- - 2 bedrooms
- - 1 bathroom
- - Large reception room
- - Separate kitchen
- - Light and bright throughout
- - Close to Notting Hill Gate for all local amenities and Central line tube
- - Period conversion
- - Kensington and Chelsea borough - can apply for resident parking permit
A delightful first floor apartment in this pretty well regarded road in Kensington. This period property enjoys a light open aspect from the reception room with separate kitchen, two double bedrooms and a shower room. Benefitting from a Share of Freehold tenure, this property is ideal for owner occupier or rental investment.
Campden Hill Gardens is ideally situated for all the bars, restaurants and shopping amenities of both Notting Hill and Kensington, as are the green open spaces of Kensington Gardens and Holland Park.
There are great transport links from Notting Hill Gate Underground station (Central, District & Circle Line) and High Street Kensington (District & Circle) for quick links to the City and West End and by road, the A40/M40 is easily accessible.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.