Erpingham Road, SW151050 ft2 97 m2
The flat is well-presented throughout and comprises an exceptional kitchen/dining room. The room has ample natural light, wooden floors and space for a dining table. The kitchen features plenty of preparation space and the usual wall and base units. The spacious reception room has high ceilings and shelving and has a homely feel about it and has access to a large storage cupboard. The two double bedrooms benefit from storage space and are complemented with a bathroom featuring a bath, separate shower cubicle, WC and basin.
The flat is perfectly situated for the green open spaces of Barnes and Putney Commons and the River Thames. There is a variety of shops, bars and restaurants on the Lower Richmond Road and a wider range of shopping and entertainment found on Putney High Street. Transport links include local bus routes and Putney and Barnes stations are nearby, offering direct links to Waterloo Station.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 1050 sq ft (97 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: E
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Putney940m (11mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room, loft
- 1050 Sq Ft
- 98 Sq M
- Property for sale in Putney - West
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Erpingham Road
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Roehampton
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Fulham
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Barons Court
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - West
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.