- Key info
- - 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 1464 sq ft (136 m²)
- - Tenure: Share of Freehold
- - Local authority: Wandsworth
- - Council tax band: E
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Clapham South 690m (8mins)
- Additional features
- - 2 double bedrooms
- - Family bathroom
- - 1 reception room
- - Kitchen / breakfast room
- - Loft space for storage/conversion
- - Separate WC
- - Own front door access
- - EPC: D
- - 1464sq.ft
This exceptionally spacious two double bedroom flat is situated on the first and second floors of this end of terrace Victorian property and boasts its own private entrance. With a wealth of natural light throughout this property could further benefit from extending into the demised loft space to create further living or entertaining space subject to all the usual planning permissions and consents. Ideally located for easy access to the wide and open spaces of Clapham Common, the shops bars and restaurants on the fashionable Northcote Road and the numerous transport links at both Clapham Junction and Clapham South Tube station.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.