Keswick Road, SW152838 ft2 263 m2
The property is set within a beautifully converted Victorian villa and comprises the entire ground floor as well as part of the first floor and the cellar. The property has its own front door, opening on to a striking entrance hall. The ground floor is very spacious, providing excellent living accommodation and a wonderful space for entertaining. The entrance hall leads into a very large and striking reception room, with steps down to a dining room. French windows from the reception room lead out onto a terrace with the garden beyond, and doors from the dining room lead into a large conservatory. There is also a well-sized kitchen/breakfast room with an adjoining utility room.
The fantastic master bedroom, which is located on the ground floor, is very large and airy and has an en-suite bathroom. There is a further double bedroom on the ground floor, which is currently being used as a study, and two further double bedrooms on the first floor. There is also a separate shower room on the ground floor, which has a wonderful sunken shower/bath. The property has many period details, including a beautiful feature fireplace with a marble surround in the reception room. The property also benefits from a very large private garden, garage and extensive cellar which could be extended to incorporate a self-contained flat (subject to planning permission).
Keswick Road is a quiet, tree-lined residential street, ideally placed for East Putney Underground station and the local shopping facilities of central Putney. Putney High Street with its selection of restaurants, cinema and shops is just a short walk away.
- Key info
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 receptions
- Gross Floor Area: 2838 sq ft (263 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: F
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- East Putney350m (4mins)
- Additional features
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Cellar, kitchen / breakfast room
- Off street parking
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Keswick Road
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Southfields
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Wimbledon
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Earlsfield
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - East
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.