not for sale
Engadine Street, SW181552 ft2 144 m2
The property has been cleverly extended to maximise space and light. From the front reception room, it is possible to see right through to the garden giving a wonderfully open feel. The immaculate kitchen offers top of the range built-in Miele appliances and granite work surfaces. A handy utility room and downstairs cloakroom can be found to the rear.
The garden, accessed via patio doors, has been beautifully landscaped to provide well-defined seating and lawned areas.
Upstairs, a spacious master bedroom suite occupies the whole top floor of the house. The bedroom is light and airy with double glazed loft windows, plenty of built-in cupboards and a large en-suite bathroom. There are three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor, two of the bedrooms benefit from pretty feature fireplaces.
- Key info
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 1552 sq ft (144 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: F
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Southfields290m (3mins)
- Additional features
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Property for sale in Southfields & Earlsfield
- Property for sale in SW18
- Property for sale in Engadine Street
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Southfields
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Wimbledon
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Earlsfield
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in East Putney
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Battersea
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Southfields & Earlsfield
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Southfields & Earlsfield
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Southfields & Earlsfield
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Southfields & Earlsfield
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Southfields & Earlsfield
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.