- Key info
- - 1 bed, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 490 sq ft (45 m²)
- - Tenure: Leasehold
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: F
- - Service charge: £2,603
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - South Kensington 490m (6mins)
- - Sloane Square 760m (9mins)
- - Victoria 1630m (20mins)
- Additional features
- - 1 bedroom
- - 1 bathroom
- - 1 reception room
- - Kitchen / breakfast room
- - Porter
A delightful first floor flat situated in a popular portered building on the border of Chelsea and Knightsbridge. Extending to 490sq ft (45.5sq/m), this apartment benefits from a spacious reception room with a lovely bay window facing on to the attractive and recently renovated courtyard. With a well-appointed eat in kitchen, this property would make an excellent home, pied-a-terre or rental investment.
The Marlborough is a highly sought after period mansion block quietly situated off Walton Street within easy reach of a wide array of excellent local shops, boutiques and restaurants. It is ideally located for access to the Sloane Square, Knightsbridge and South Kensington underground stations (District, Circle and Piccadilly Lines).
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.